- Love at ground zero, part two: I would first suggest that we very carefully re-read Raymond’s essay. Perhaps you might print it out and keep it
- Love at ground zero: A few days ago a member of our sangha wrote asking me to help her get a handle on troubling
- Why meditate: I think that from time to time we need to remind ourselves why we meditate.It’s so easy to forget. It
- Do you pay regular visits to yourself?: “We meet at this appointed time. You’ve read where it says that Lovers pray constantly. Once a day, once
- become a wizard of ahs: What happens when we sit down to meditate? We begin to see the movements of mind. Many of the movements
- dropping into the depths: As we get into our yoga and meditation practice, we naturally start dropping into deeper and deeper places within. We
- to sit or not to sit: This issue: to sit or not to sit? Merely stating this issue brings up a legion of other issues, many
- not knowing is most intimate: Some thoughts about the essence of our meditation practice. An exchange between Zen teachers old (9th century China, I believe).